Megan from Grad Student Needs Hobby was kind enough to pass on a Liebster award to me. I feel like she read my mind a little. I was just trying to think of a way to tell you guys more about myself and ta-da! Perfect! So thank you, Megan. Everybody make sure you pop on over to her blog and check it out!
The Liebster award is for blog with less than 200 followers. The rules are that you must link back to the person who nominated you and answer their 11 questions. Then you come up with 11 questions for 11 more blogs with 200 followers or fewer, and let everyone know they were nominated! You also share 11 random facts about yourself. Here goes nothing!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. My name is Kate. It's not short for anything. My family calls me Katie.
2. I'm left-handed and proud of it.
3. I'm super scattered and usually have at least 3 projects going at once.
4. I don't sleep well ever, so I sleep often. Naps are my favorite!
5. I went to photography school, yet I've never been a full time photographer. I prefer to shoot for myself.