9.27.2013

Happy Autumn + My Blog Launch



How the heck do you launch a blog, anyway? I'm just going to jump right in. I'm glad you're here. I figured I'd start with some season-appropriate things about me. Thanks, Cara, for the idea!
1. Favorite thing about Autumn: Crisp air, the crunch of leaves, cooking hearty meals, excitement about the approaching holiday season...

2. Favorite Drink: Coffee, always coffee.

3. Favourite Scent/Candle: Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider. It's my favorite scent of theirs, but it just screams Fall to me.

4. Best Lipstick: I don't change my lipstick for Fall. Lately I've been wearing Sephora Rouge Shine in Dutchess No. 38 and L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin thanks to Jenny's post! I will, however, be using my Neem Lip Therapé Stick quite a bit. It's the best thing I've ever used for dry or chapped lips. Not addicting. Just works...and lasts a long time, if you don't lose it.

5. Go-to Moisturizer: Again, I don't change it up for Fall. I use coconut oil to moisturize and remove my makeup all year long. It feels amazing and smells like cookies!

6. Go-to color for eyes: I'm using an old Urban Decay eye shadow pallet. Mostly neutrals. 

7. Favorite music to listen to: I'm really all over the map when it comes to music. What I'm listening to just depends on my mood that day. Really, I'm just biding my time until it's acceptable to break out the holiday tunes. I LOVE Christmas music. You can hate me now, if you must. (Please don't)

8. Favorite outfit: I'm a jeans and t shirt girl most of the time. I love when the chill is in the air and I get to add a chunky sweater and trade out my flip flops for boots!

9. Favorite autumn treat: Caramel apples and pumpkin just about anything!

10. Favorite place to be: Home snuggled on the couch with my guy and our furbabies.

Feel free to join in the fun!

Come back here and link your answers in the comments so I can read your fall favorites. If you don't have your own blog, you can just fill out your answers in the comments below!

Happy Autumn!


2 comments :

  1. I've started listening to Christmas music too. I am glad you started up your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Christmas music is the best!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!