11.01.2013

Hard Times

It's been a really hard month for our family. My husband's Grandfather spent a couple weeks in ICU and we lost him earlier this week. He was an incredible man and Josh's hero. He is already missed so much.

Although I would've preferred better circumstances, I did finally get to meet my brother-in-law in person and it was wonderful having all three siblings under the same roof. I'm so lucky to have joined their family!

We're doing our best to get back to our regular routine. Sorry I'm being kind of vague here, but I'm trying to keep some privacy for the family. I'm sure you understand.

As you can see, the above photo has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to share something fun that I came across on the web. Bet you didn't know I had coffee with Betty Draper! If you'd like to create a Mad Men avatar of yourself, you can do it here.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to get back to the regularly scheduled programming next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!