11.04.2013

Snapshots 11.4.2013

Just a few snapshots this week along with some random stuff that I've been thinking about. Yes, it is weird in my head....

I'm getting so excited about the upcoming holidays that I can hardly stand it. I've had my holiday station on Pandora playing all weekend. Luckily, Josh doesn't mind at all and even cleared a spot in front of the window to put up our tree! I'm especially stoked about these new-to-me ornaments.


It's been a productive weekend around here and it's nice to see things coming together. This may be TMI, but I ovulated on Saturday. I have to admit, weekend ovulation is much more convenient. Let's hope we got our timing right! *fingers crossed* Of course, that got me thinking about when we do get our timing right. I've been pretty open here about my miscarriage and trying again. I know you're supposed to wait until you're past the 1st trimester to share, just in case. But if it were, God forbid, to happen again; wouldn't I appreciate the support? What do you think I should do when the time comes? (Also, I'm terrible with semicolons. Sorry.) I think you should get to weigh in, since I'm dragging you along on my journey and all...

ANYWAY, do remember a couple months back when I tweeted about my cat eating my nose ring? 

Well, she never got sick or anything and I never did find it...UNTIL Josh was vacuuming the other day and this is what turned up...
You guys, I don't even know how many times we've vacuumed since then! How did we not find it? And look at that mangled mess! I really hope she didn't eat the stone. Maybe she just wanted some sparkly poop. Weirdo cat. On that note, have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Yay for Christmas decorations!!! And your pictures of your ornaments are so pretty! Whoot!
    And cats are weird. Just weird. We have one that loves broccoli, cake, and plastic. The other likes wet hair and used q-tips she fishes out of the trash. Such bizarre little furballs. Glad you found the remains of that nose ring, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like our cats should be buddies!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!