12.23.2013

Snapshots // 12.23.13

I'm not really sure how it's Christmas week already, but I'm super excited! Here's a little glimpse of my world lately.


I'm ridiculously obsessed with these little guys. Trader Joe's is doing it right.


This desk project is monopolizing most of my time and all of my dining room. The good news is that stripping and priming is finished and I can (finally!) move onto paint. I can't wait to do the big reveal!


Dinah has decided that she is completely in love with her Daddy and thinks that he makes the best bed. They lay like this every night after she gives him his back massage.


I bought myself the prettiest bottle brush tree ornie from Jenny & Aaron! They are simply the sweetest. I really hope they offer their putz house ornaments next year too. I'm dying for them! I also can't wait to get my hands on a copy of their new book, Mixed Media Masterpieces with Jenny & Aaron

Next on the agenda is last-minute shopping, wrapping, and the dreaded grocery store trip! Wish me luck!


1 comment :

  1. Ooh mini ginger bread men! I made ginger bread women cookies for christmas this year :0

    I was wondering if you would like to swap blog buttons for the month of Jan?Starting Jan 1 I am swapping buttons with a few bloggers so we can all gain some exposure. If would like to then email me at shivani@glamdiaries.com

    Happy New Year! :)

    ~ Shivani (GlamDiaries.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!