2.05.2014

11 Things

I figured it'd be fun to join in with Chelsey & do her 11 question meme. Make sure to stop by & see her 11 questions at The Paper Mama too!

Here are her 11 questions & my answers:

1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person?
Cat. They're clean & they like to nap.
2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult?
Pretty sure it's always been pizza.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
Photography 4-ever
4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
I think Colorado. I like the idea of low humidity & tons of snow in the winter. I should probably go there sometime.
5. Are you a winter or summer person?
Fall, actually. If I had to choose between winter & summer, I guess it'd be winter because of sweaters & snow.
6. What makes you happy?
Kittens, babies, jammies, sunshine, cake, long naps...
7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
Read further down this list and you'll know.
8. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why? 
Elves with the hope that they'd take me to Santa's workshop....unless they're Lord of the Rings type elves. In that case, I'd take hobbiteses.
9. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Give it to Jenny Lawson so she can dress it up & add him to her collection. Obviously.
10. What was your first job?
Server in the dining room of a retirement home. The uniforms were terrible and the trays were heavy. Also, old people don't hear me so well.
11. What is your favorite utensil?
Paint brush. That was my first reaction. Huh. Who knew?


I'd love if you'd join in the fun! Here are my questions for you!

1. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What decade were you supposed to be born in?
3. What is your favorite kind of cake?
4. What season is your favorite?
5. What age has been your favorite?
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
7. What was your first car?
8. What makes you laugh the hardest?
9. Do you prefer brand new or vintage?
10. What are you saving up for right now?
11. What's your favorite color?


4 comments :

  1. Hehe hobbits! This was great! I love learning more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a GREAT question! So fun to answer!

      Delete
  2. This looks fun! I think I'll have to participate :)

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza is my most fav-o food! I was/am/will be in love with pizza!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!