2.02.2014

We'd Probably Be Friends // Getting to Know Me

This week I want to take the opportunity to tell you more about myself. I share my recipes, DIY's, and even really personal life events; but I really don't think I've shared who I am. I plan to post a series of fun stuff this week to let you in on the real me.


This is the kind of thing I text Josh from the next room.

This first post was inspired by Dani of Sometimes Sweet. I know I'm a little late to this party, but here goes!

We'd probably be friends if...
✧ you don't see a problem with changing into jammies at 7pm. I'm home. I want to be comfy. I especially like my collection of Nick & Nora flannel pajamas from Target.

✧ you believe that buying something "because it's pink" or "because it's sparkly" is reason enough.

✧ you stop to talk to all babies & dogs.

✧ you prefer texting to actual phone conversations,

✧ you love to read & like to talk about books, especially series. OMG! Outlander, Game of Thrones, etc. Let's talk!

✧ you value a GOOD cup of coffee.

✧ you think pants are overrated, except for jammie pants. Obviously.

Instagram is your favorite social media. I'm a photographer. What did you expect?

✧ you like to bake & share recipes.

✧ you love Friends more than any show ever & quote it as often (daily) as I do.

✧ if you understand the value of a good nap.

✧ if puns & bad corny jokes are your favorite. Seriously, I'm twelve.

So, what do you think? Would we be friends? I'd love to read what you'd have on your list!



6 comments :

  1. Yup! We'd be friends!! Writing this in my PJ pants now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no doubt! You might after overlook my non-footballness though!

      Delete
  2. Okay so yep, we would be friends!! What a cute post idea : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naps are the best. Sometimes I wish it was acceptable to nap as much as a cat or dog does. Oh, and I love all things sparkly. Like IT IS SPARKLY GIVE ME. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew we were kindred spirits! Sometimes, on the weekend, I try to adopt my cat's nap schedule. I'm getting REALLY good at it! Ha!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!