1.25.2014

Conversation

This is the start of a new series I'm calling Conversations. I probably won't post many pictures with these posts. I just want to share weird or funny conversations that I want to remember. 

Josh was reading in bed and I had just finished my nightly ritual. I climbed into bed and he turned his head to look at me. 

Me: What was that?! I swear you just moved really fast. 

Josh: Gives me a confused look

Me: Seriously! It was weird. 

Josh: Shrugs

He obviously has no idea what I'm talking about, so I settle in with my phone and check twitter. A few minutes pass before I look up and Josh turns to look at me again. 

Me: Oh my God! It's your beard! When you turn your head, it scrapes across the pillow case and makes it sound like you're moving fast! 

Josh: Makes the noise over & over
I HAVE MY OWN SOUND EFFECTS!!!

It's the little things that keep us amused. Aren't you glad I shared this nonsense with you? We won't talk about any of Josh's other "sound effects" right now....


2 comments :

  1. Aw totally cute! I love the little things :) It's nice to see your appreciation of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought a peek into my goofy conversations might be a good way for people to get to know me better. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!