1.24.2014

PMA, baby. P M A ..... & a Freebie

On Sunday, I posted about my 2nd miscarriage. As you can imagine, it's taken me a little while to get back in the swing of things. I'm feeling better and I thought this would be a great time to do a post about PMA.

PMA stands for Positive Mental Attitude and it's very much what it sounds like. The theory is that having a positive outlook on life will make you a happier and more successful person. It's pretty much the idea that what you put into the universe is what you get back. Good karma & all that.

I know that having a positive mental attitude won't solve all my problems. But I know that negativity won't get me anywhere that I want to be. I'm also a big believer of manifesting your own destiny. I wan't to make the good stuff happen.

Things I can't control, like miscarriage or illness, make having a positive mental attitude difficult sometimes. So, I made myself a little reminder.

You probably know by now that my iPhone is my favorite toy. I use it constantly & I'm never without it. Below is my new lock screen wallpaper.

Here's a freebie for your phone too. PMA Wallpaper Download

If you want to read about PMA, here are some links to some awesome articles about it....


Fun fact: Shouting "PMA, baby!" is one of my favorite ways to irritate Josh. 

Enjoy & Happy Weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I think it is awesome that you posted about PMA, I have never heard of an acronym for it, but I totally believe it helps make life a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I need some positivity in my life right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!