3.08.2014

Shouting from the Rooftop // Pink Lines & Prayers

I said I was going to shout it from the rooftops and I am! I'm not even late yet, but it is confirmed!


I'M HAVING A BABY!


If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen these tweets from me and been wondering.

I even said I would not test again until the 1st day of a missed period, but I just couldn't wait!

It's super early on, only 3 weeks and 4 days to be exact, and I've had 2 previous miscarriages; but I wanted to share my news with everyone right away with the hope that you would pray for my little family, or send happy thoughts and love, or both! I really believe in the power of prayer and positivity. So, if you'd be willing to send some love my way, I'd really appreciate it.

We don't know what caused my miscarriages, but my doctor went ahead and put me on a progesterone supplement right away just in case that was the problem before. He's also going to be keeping a close eye on my levels. I feel confident this time and I hope that's a good sign. As long as our little button stays put, I should be blasting your feeds with baby pictures in November!

Thank you all for your support and for following along on my journey.

8 comments :

  1. I'm saddened to hear about your previous miscarriages. When I found out I was pregnant I feared a miscarriage because so many of my friends had recently had one, but like you I wanted to tell everyone about my pregnancy in hopes of prayer, too rather than waiting until the "safe zone" to tell people. Saying a prayer for you right now for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderfully exciting!!! I know your joy must be overflowing! We will definitely be praying! Keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate RetherfordMarch 08, 2014

    Thank you and I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate RetherfordMarch 08, 2014

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you guys and sending so much love your way xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. shannonquigleyMarch 12, 2014

    Congratulations!! This is soo exciting! Praying for a blessed, safe and happy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I am so sorry for not checking the blog and commenting how excited I am for u and crossing fingers and praying! Take it easy and hang in there. Will be thinking of you bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Faye! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!