11.13.2012

Just the Tip #2


I know, this one sounds weird. One of my favorite thrift stores was having problems with people changing their prices, so they started marking everything with permanent marker. Ugh! So frustrating! This is hands down the easiest way to remove those pesky prices! (or whatever other marker ink you're trying to get rid of)

I thought some visual aids would help for this tip. Here's what I started with...






Step 1 - Color over the permanent marker with a dry erase marker


Step 2 - After the ink has dried (about 30 seconds or so), erase it with a felt eraser.






Unglazed ceramic is still quite porous, so a residue was left over. I wiped it gently with a wet cloth and....
Worked like a charm!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!