11.19.2012

Jungle Jim's Adventure!

It's getting to be that time of year where the weekends get busier and we all run around like crazy people. While I was able to get quite a bit of work done this weekend, I also snuck in some fun. I spent most of the day treasure hunting on Saturday (FYI, There's some new Pyrex coming to the shop very soon...and the cameras I just listed? AMAZING) and wrapped up the day with a trip to Jungle Jim's International Market in Fairfield, OH.

Jungle Jim's is the amusement park of grocery stores. For starters, it's massive. You need a map to find your way around the place!




They have a large selection of everything you can imagine. I think the cheese went on for 1/2 a mile. How could you not be happy in a place with that much cheese?? (and samples!) These guys were my favorite!























As you may know, I go to the bathroom almost everywhere I go. (Coffee addict with a small bladder, don't judge) At Jungle Jim's the restrooms are even fun!


Don't be fooled! See the "NO CARTS PLEASE"? Yeah, that's because there's a full sized multi-stalled ladies' room in there!



















































Of course, with my new pressed penny collection, you can imagine how excited I was to see this...


I also made sure to load up on my favorite candy and ooh and ahh over the vast selection of chocolate and rice. They probably even had chocolate rice! Hope you had a great weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!