12.04.2012

Just the Tip #4


Use baking soda to exfoliate your skin.
I wish someone had told me this years ago! I have wasted so much money on fancy face scrubs over the years! Turns out, the best exfoliant EVER was sitting in my kitchen cabinet the whole time!
I use baking soda as an abrasive cleaner all the time. I don't know why it never occurred to me to try it on my skin. The baking soda is so fine that it actually polishes my face. It feels so soft and smooth afterwards.

All you need is a tiny bit of baking soda and damp skin. I splash warm water onto my face and mix a few drops with baking soda in my hand. Then, I just massage it into my skin like I'm washing my face, rinse it off, moisturize, and done! So cheap and easy!

I really love money-saving natural beauty tips!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!