10.18.2013

Just the Tip #7

I got all the way to Thursday and found myself missing Monday. That's how you know it's been a rough week. I'll tell you more about that later. For now, I'd like to share a helpful tip.

I'd like to take credit for this one, but it came from my smarty-pants husband. It's so simple that I literally smacked myself in the forehead. So, here's the deal...

You know the giant containers of laundry detergent that you buy because it's cheaper than buying a bunch of small jugs? I hated those. HATED.

One day I was going on and on about why I hate them. They come with that stupid plastic measuring lid that gets all coated with liquid detergent and I don't know what to do with it. It's messy. I can't put it back on the pump because it'll get everything gunked up. You get the idea. On and ON....

That's when Josh took that offensive little cap and THREW IT IN THE WASHING MACHINE. Seriously?! Duh, Kate. Just duh.

Not only did it come out squeaky clean in the wash, but not a drop of that pricey detergent was wasted! That's it, guys. Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. I love elegant, simple solutions. I might actually be excited to go home and do laundry now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love how happy the little things can make you?!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!