10.22.2013

Snapshots 10.22.13

It's been a strange week around here. We have a family member in the hospital, so we've been spending a lot of time around the house being ready in case we're needed. That means watching shows on Netflix and doing regular household chores to keep busy.

We were getting low on laundry detergent, so I made a new batch. Here it is, open so it'll gel.
This is my second time making it. I'm very picky about detergent and had been a long time Tide user.
I just love the homemade! It works amazingly well and is cheap and easy to make. I know there are recipes for laundry soap all over the interwebs, so I won't bore you with the process. You can click here for the recipe I use, if you want it.

Did I mention that I bake to relieve stress? You can see how high my stress levels have been by the amount of butter I had ready. I should probably get out some more. We have lots of cookies.... 
Unless you've checked out my About page, you haven't been properly introduced to my kittehs.
They rarely all hang out together, but just couldn't resist my freshly made bed. I can't say I blame them!

That's what's going on. I'll have at least 1 yummy cookie recipe for you later in the week. We're running out of shows to watch on Netflix, so I'd love suggestions! Also, if you pray, and you could add my family in your prayers we would really appreciate it. Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!