10.07.2013

Rainy Days & Mondays

Rainy Days & Mondays-So You Guys Blog
Mondays are the toughest day for me, year round. But, you guys, rainy Mondays are the WORST! It's been raining for several days and, with the days getting shorter and shorter, I really want to hibernate.
I don't know if it's something that everyone feels this time of year or if it's because I'm prone to depression, but it sucks. I will try my hardest to make the best of it. I have a very long to-do list to accomplish and I fully intend to hang some lights up around here. Who cares if it's not Christmas time! I need some glow!

If you're feeling it the way I am, hang in there and remember that depression lies. There are sunny skies ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!