11.21.2013

2013 Christmas Wish List

People (my Mom & Josh) keep asking me what I want for Christmas. I thought it'd be fun to share what I'll be asking for. 

1. Crosley CR8005A-TU Cruiser Portable Turntable (Turquoise) -  I've been looking for a vintage portable record player forever. I haven't come across any that were in decent condition. I'd love to play my albums on this baby!

2. Rose Pewter Camera Bag by Jo Totes - Yep! It's not just a super-cute purse, it's a stylish camera bag. I would LOVE to own this bag. I have a bad habit of leaving my "real camera" at home because I'm either afraid something will happen to it or I don't want to schlep my uggo camera bag along. This bag does double duty (ha!, duty..I'm 12) and will prevent my mother from saying "What kind of photographer ARE you?!"

3. I Like Naps T-Shirt by Bold Banana on Etsy - I think they made this shirt for me. I want to wear it every day....with pajama pants

4. Ateco 11/16" Plain #9 Pastry Tubes - No frosting tip I have will create that pretty dollop I've been seeing in all the fancy bakeries. I need this. It must be mine!!!

5. Isaac Mizrahi 6 qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid - Turquoise - Dutch ovens are magical. I don't think you can really mess up anything you cook in it. I've been wanting an enameled one for a long time because they're easier to clean that plain cast iron and they don't have to be seasoned. 

Of course, this is the conversation I had with Josh about it...

Me - Oh! I think I'll ask my Mom for a dutch oven for Christmas
Josh - I could give you a dutch oven for free. But, I guess if you really want your Mom's dutch oven...

YOU GUYS! Ew. 

And if you don't understand what I'm babbling about, you can find out here...and I'm  so sorry!

6. Purple Ombré Keycals from kidecals.com - Now that I'm finally getting used to my new iMac, I'm getting excited about making it my own. I'd love to personalize my keyboard with these fun stickers!

✴︎ Yay! The lovely folks over at kidecals are offering my readers 15% off with the code awesomelabels 

7. Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan - I blame all my favorite bloggers for posting donut recipes that I must try. Sara's recipe looks particularly yummy!

8. HappyLight Compact Energy Lamp - I know some of you might think this one is weird. I get really down in the winter when it's so dark all the time. I heard these happy lights can really help. I figure it couldn't hurt to put one on my desk and see if it makes a difference. Have you guys tried one before? I'd love to hear what you think! 

9. Joby JM2-01WW GripTight Micro Stand (Black) - This. Looks. AMAZING! I'm really photo nerding out over this one. It's a little baby grippy tripod FOR MY IPHONE! AND you can even take the holder off and use it on a regular tripod. It works on any size phone, even with a case on. Brilliant! 

That's my list, guys.....plus lots of pretty dresses. Speaking of pretty dresses, check this out!

ModCloth is getting their holiday sale season kicked off the right way, by giving all new customers a sweet discount! When you spend $75 on your first ever purchase with ModCloth, you get $10 off! You can use the savings for buy something for yourself, your home or a gift for someone special, there are so many options! Check it out today using this link: NEW ModCloth customers, save $10 when you spend $75


What are you hoping for this Christmas?

2 comments :

  1. awesome list! So nicely put together :) I'm lusting after a Jototes bag too....They are just so pretty! You'd never guess they were a camera bag and not a purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There are several that I have my eye on!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!