11.17.2013

Snapshots 11.18.13

I am not used to feeling stupid and I'm really not a fan. The learning curve on the new computer & software is more than I expected, but I'm making progress. Excuse my super-weird copyrights on this post...

These are just a few weekend snaps. We went to my cousin's wedding on Friday night. It was absolutely beautiful. I really didn't expect to do all the crying that I did. Ha!

Photo c/o Teri West


Of course I can't resist a photo booth. This is Josh & I making his family's signature photo face...


I spent Saturday all bent out of shape because there's no baby again this month and my boobs are big fat hurty liars. (Might explain some of the wedding crying though!)

I cheered myself up Sunday by putting up this guy.


First, I thought I had lost the stand. I was so relieved to find it! I have to admit that I'm only showing you a section of the tree because, not only is it not decorated, but I'm short 3-4 strands of lights. I'm excited to get it done and give you the big reveal though. I'm crazy about my glowy white tree!

In other news, it's been super warm here and that caused crazy storms & tornados. We were lucky and they passed over our house. I only freaked out a little and forced all the fur balls (& Josh) into the center of our house for a little while. It's going to be in the forties all this week. That means it's officially time to break out the slippers.


That's what's going on around here. I'd love to hear what you're up to!


2 comments :

  1. awww! it looks pretty! how fun :) love the photobooth pics, too! :)

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!