11.13.2013

Changing it Up!

You guys, I've only ever used a PC. I'm on my second iPhone and I absolutely love it, but an apple desktop computer?...WHOA what a change.
I think Dash's look of uncertainty says it all...

Once I figured out that I could set my mouse to right-click, Picasso & I became friends. (Picasso is my new computer's name. Let's face it, he's a work of art!) I'm still trying to get used to the set up of things. I'm honestly just not used to things being user friendly. I'm pretty sure I'm over-thinking it. To make things more difficult fun, I bought a new copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements. You guys, I had been working off version 6. They have 12 now. TWELVE! It's culture shock.

The biggest surprise to me is all the colors! I just re-did my blog. My laptop sure thought I had shades of lavender going on. I was shocked to see that my blog is gray! I mean, it's nice and all. It's just not what I thought it was. Blogs I read look different to me now too!This new fancy screen is amazing! I'm so excited for the photo editing ahead!

That's enough excitement for one day. I should definitely thank my Apple Genius brother-in-law for knowing exactly what I needed. Thanks, Zach! I'll try not to bug you with questions!

Also, Satchmo is pissed that there are no cords to chew on. He bit my hand. He is a shit.



Hey! What color does my blog look to you?

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! My HP laptop was named Grover. He was a monster. ;)

      Delete
  2. Um, if the question was a serious one then it looks light purple to me. :)

    I just got a Mac laptop last year and I love it, before that I had only ever used Windows as well. I tried using my land lord's Mac desktop when I was like 18 and I kid you not that the whole thing froze and I had to take it to a repair shop. *embarrassed* I'm kind of scared of them now but it looks like you and Picasso will be perfect together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally a serious question! It was supposed to be light purple. Looking at it on my Mac, it's completely gray. So weird! Picasso & I are still trying to become friends!

      Delete
  3. I am in the same position! I just got a MacBook Pro and everything is so weird to me! But your blog DOES look gray but it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to have to purple it up!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!