11.25.2013

Snapshots 11.25.2013

This weekend, like most for me, has been spent catching up on stuff around the house. Weekdays are just so hectic that I tend to let things go a bit. The thing I'm most excited about is that MY TREE IS UP!


I bought a white tree a few years ago and I just love the way it brightens up the room! This year, I added a handful of vintage ornaments. Eventually, I want to put up two trees. I'd like to set up this one and a green tree with all of our family ornaments. I smile every time I walk into my living room now and I love having my coffee by tree light in the morning. Btw, the bottom right photo was shot with my phone while I was laying under the tree. If you ever want to feel like a kid again, I suggest laying under your tree and admiring it from below. Works like a charm!

I also made a big pot of chili this weekend and Gus got a much needed bath. Josh & I are very excited that it's egg nog season. UDF (United Dairy Farmer's) has the best! I hope you have one in your area.


Something else cool happened to me recently. You guys, I enter lots of contests. Lots. I always have high hopes, but rarely do I actually win!

Well, back in October, Sabrina ran a raffle on her blog Cattails & Cardigans and I was the winner! Hooray! 

I won a discount on blog design,  the book Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative from Megan over at Grad Student Needs Hobby, and ad space on various amazing blogs!

I just wanted to thank the ladies for having such a great giveaway, so THANKS! Make sure to go check out my ads over on their awesome blogs!

True Love For Style
Something About You and Me
True Vintage Love
Sometimes Z Takes Pictures
My Show

8 comments :

  1. I love your tree! White trees are so fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been tree-gazing over here!

      Delete
  2. I love the white tree! Really does brighten up a room :O

    So awesome you won giveaways :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it! I never win! So fun!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE those vintage glasses! So cute : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the perfect size for eggnog too! I'm really happy with that estate sale score!

      Delete
  4. Your tree is beautiful. We had a white tree when I was a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have pretty cool parents! And thanks! We're really enjoying the glow.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!