12.03.2013

My Top 10 Non-Traditional Christmas Songs

You guys, I'm a Christmas music fanatic. I've been playing my holiday tunes since October and I have A LOT of favorites. Today, I thought I'd share 10 of my favorite non-traditional Christmas songs with you. Even some of you Christmas music haters out there will enjoy these!
If the playlist doesn't load, for whatever reason, you can listen here.

These songs are in no particular order & yes, I did bring Barry Manilow into the mix. Happy Listening! And for fun, you should check out this video too. Enjoy!

7 comments :

  1. I love "I'll be home for Christmas" by Rascal Flatts and "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Mariah Carey's 1st Christmas album. I remember getting the cd when it came out. I think I was in middle school. I'm ruined for almost all country music though. I worked at a steakhouse too long! Ha!

      Delete
  2. Have you ever heard Christmas Lights by Coldplay or Wishlist by Neon Trees? Both are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check them out! Don't hate me, but I generally don't like Coldplay. Eek!

      Delete
  3. Okay, the fact that Straight No Chaser made your list is enough to make you my new favorite blogger lol No but seriously, I love them. Have you heard "Nutcracker"? It's one of their newest releases and it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I was cracking up in my car the first time I heard that song. I have all 3 Christmas albums and 1 of their regular music. I just love them! Their version of "You & Me & the Bottle Makes 3" mixed with "Single Ladies" is FANTASTIC!

      Delete
  4. My hubby and I love Straight No Chaser! This is an awesome playlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!