12.02.2013

Snapshots 12.2.2013

The holiday season is here! Hooray! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We had a casual day with lots of great food. I even caught the parade. I still want to be a Rockette every time I see those girls perform. Anyway, here are some snapshots from the long weekend...


1. Thanksgiving cranberry salad and some fun with the Studio app
2. Sweet potato casserole in vintage Pyrex, what could be better?! Also, playing with the new & improved ABeautifulMess app
3. Kick-ass savings at CVS with more ABM fun
4. Satchmo's new favorite spot


5. I have to admit. I got all fangirl over this. I just love Jenny! If you haven't read her book, you better get on that. It's hilarious!
6. Dash & I are getting along very well with Picasso now.

That's all for today! What's new with you guys?


2 comments :

  1. omg the bloggess is following you! how awesome! I get so excited when my favorite bloggers follow me. you'd think it was a celebrity haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I'm still a little giddy! Jenny's an author. I think I'll count that as a celebrity. I'm still pretty stoked that you follow me too! Xoxo!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!