12.14.2013

Lately // 12.14.13

Hi, guys! This is just a quickie no-photo (gasp! Who AM I?!) post to give you a little update.

I've been a bit under the weather this week fighting off a nasty cold. The last thing I wanted to do was sit and cough at my computer screen, so I've spent a lot of time in bed. Unfortunately, Josh has been dealing with heartburn from hell. It's been really whiny over here, to say the least.

I did manage to get some holiday baking done with my Mom and I'll be sharing our family cookie recipe later in the week. Josh hoped we'd make it out to see the Hobbit today, but we got another winter storm and chose to stay in. Maybe we'll go tomorrow. It's not really my cup of tea, but I will humor my favorite geek.

You might've noticed that I've changed my blog around a bit. Ever since I got Picasso, I felt like it needed some tweaking. One addition I've made is the sponsor section. Because of Crissy's post, I decided to join Passionfruit. It makes everything really simple. Make sure you check it out if you want to sponsor me or trade buttons!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I read each and every one!